PLAYING THE GAME
The game has 17 playable screens.
In the first screen, the white knight has to pick his clone figure (has if it's a small tutorial).
In screens 2 to 16, the white knight has to release the white piece imprisoned in each one.
In the last screen, the white knight has to pick the chess board to finish the game.
On each screen he as to avoid getting caught by the black pieces.
- Some of them patrolling the screen in linear movements, like up and down or left and right;
- Some of them are bouncing in the screen;
- Some of them are patrolling the screen using the ladders.
The white knight has to avoid also the embers and the falling rocks.
embers or being caught by the falling rocks or the white pieces means losing a life.
In the bottom of the game screen are:
- The score;
- The message space;
- The numbers of lives remaining;
- The number of paws released;
- The figures of the white pieces as they're being released.
The game starts with 5 lives. Losing all of them means GAME OVER.