LAETITIA (PART 3): THE PENTAGRAMS' CAVE
In this part of the adventure, Laetitia has to
collect and bring aunt's home some ingredients for the magic potion:
- 4 healing mushrooms;
- A lux spider.
She will need the help of the old sage, so she has to find Annabel's amulet to bring to him.
PLAYING THE GAME
This part has 27 playable screens.
has to find 4 healing mushrooms.
So, she has to speak to Ordentur to know where to find it.
The old sage tells her she can find the plant inside pentagrams' cave and gave her the key.
Inside the cave, Laetitia has to search for the 4 mushrooms.
She also has to find the keys to enter Annabel's statues rooms, where she has
to search for Annabel's amulet that is inside one of the statues.
So Laetitia has to use her magic in the statues until the amulet is revealed.
With the 4
healing mushrooms and the amulet, Laetitia return to the surface.
Then she has to give Ordentur the Annabel's amulet and go to aunt's house and give her the mushrooms.
After that, Runella
asks Laetitia to find the last ingredient: a lux spider.
Once again, Ordentur tells her how and where to find a lux spider.
Laetitia will face several obstacles in her path:- The ones that only make her energy decrease, such as:
- thorn plants
- poison plants
- flying pentagrams (white and yellow ones)
- sharpen arrows and spears
- smoke from the chimney
- the top part of the trees (leaves and branches)
- And the ones that kills her, such as:
- carnivorous plants
- cave magician guardians
- flying pentagrams (magenta ones)
When the energy is over (all the red hearts are empty), Laetitia loses a life.
She also can take one energy potion to regain energy again.
In the bottom of the game screen we can see:
- The healing mushrooms item with the number of mushrooms collected;
- The witch hat with the number of lives;
- The yellow pocket and the objects that Laetitia has with her;
- The big red heart and the small red hearts that represents her energy.
with 3, 5, 7 or 9 lives.
The player chooses it when the game starts:
- Q for 3 lives
- A for 5 lives
- O for 7 lives
- P for 9 lives
- any other key, the player starts with 5 lives
The character can be moved using Keyboard, Kempston Joystick or Sinclair. Select the desired control scheme by pressing 1, 2 or 3 in the Menu.The Keyboard controls are as follow:
- Q for UP / Leave the house, cave or room
- A for DOWN / Enter house, cave or door rooms
- O for LEFT
- P for RIGHT
- M for FIRE magic spell
- SPACE for JUMP
- H for PAUSE
JUMP + UP =